Jewish Federation of Southern NJ seeks part-time Call Center Operators . The Call Center Operator, under the supervision of a Development Officer, performs daily solicitation calls to donors . He or she will receive a list of prospects to call.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Comfortable with phone work
- Asking past donors and event/program participants within the system to make gifts to Jewish Federation
- Ability to speak clearly and professionally with community members
- Willing to accept rejection
- Min. 2 hours a day/3 days per week for at least 3 weeks. Ideal 4 hours a day, 4 days a week
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Excellent phone manner and customer service
- Proven ability to multi-task without error
- Excellent attention to details
- Patience and persistence
- Computer with internet access
This position pay up to $15 per hour. This is a remote position. If you are interested in this position, apply online.