Robert Elias, President-elect
The Jewish Community Foundation, Inc. (JCF) is your resource for planned giving and creating your legacy in the Southern New Jersey region. Please contact us to learn how you can benefit from the following services we provide:
- Participate in LIFE & LEGACY: This initiative of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation provides incentives for 18 different Jewish organizations in Southern New Jersey for promoting planned giving. Learn more by contacting us or your beloved synagogue, day school, or Federation agency.
- Give back to the community while earning tax advantages: We help donors establish endowment funds, donor advised funds (DAF), charitable gift annuities (CGA), and other planned giving vehicles to benefit the community now and for generations to come.
- Apply for grants: Every fall and spring, we award grants to synagogues and other nonprofits for projects that promote new and innovative programming or address critical needs in Southern New Jersey.
- Engage your family or company in philanthropy: Our expert advisors can help you uncover your philanthropic values and get the most out of your charitable giving.
- Earn a scholarship award: Every spring, we distribute annual awards for college expenses, travel to Israel, emerging community leaders, and more.
- Get involved in community service: As the administrator of the New Camden Cemetery at Mount Ephraim and Ferry Avenues in Camden, we often have community service projects to help maintain this historic site.