We Are Here To Help
Our knowledgeable coordinator can help older adults access a variety of healthcare services, community resources, and support. Open to anyone in the community. All calls and services are private, confidential, and free of charge.
Our coordinator serves as a liaison to the Federation, our family of agencies, Samaritan, and other local professionals and organizations related to aging. Just a phone call or email away, we can answer questions and provide helpful information based on the individual caller’s needs.
We can help direct you to experts on topics such as:
- Personal and companion care for daily activities at home
- Transportation services
- Primary care at home
- Palliative serious illness care at home
- Hospice end-of-life care at home
- Setting up appointments and attending doctor visits
- Meeting new people through social opportunities
- Exercise and wellness classes
- Aging in place
- Educational programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Advance care planning and guidance
- Counseling, case management, and support groups
- Recommendations for legal services and financial planning
Federation’s collaboration with Samaritan
We remain dedicated to ensuring older adults can age in place safely, independently, and with dignity. Collaborating with Samaritan strengthens our continuum of services.