Fee for Service Therapist/Clinicians
Jewish Family & Children's Service, Counseling Department
JFCS has a long-standing history of providing outstanding mental health services to the community in South Jersey. We are currently seeking licensed clinicians who are passionate about therapy and continued professional education and growth. Applicants who have experience with: children and adolescents, adults, families, couples and seeking flexibility with their schedule with day and evening hours are absolutely encouraged to apply.
- This individual will maintain the highest ethical standards in practice while providing therapy in an outpatient setting.
- Complete diagnostic assessment
- Develop and implement treatment plans utilizing evidence-based therapies
- Maintain clinical documentation on an electronic health record
- Communicate and collaborate with schools, PCPs, other involved agencies and other providers as clinically indicated.
- Assist clients in identifying and accessing community resources and refer clients to a higher level of care if necessary.
- Flexible schedules (you decide your own hours)
- A supportive environment with regular clinical supervision
- Electronic documentation for seamless and simplified documentation
- A collaborative team where you can grow professionally and help develop new ideas and services
- On-site trainings/CEU’s and potential for stipends for professional development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) offered for per-diem staff
- Windowed modern offices
- Excellent administrative support for billing and credentialing
- Coverage for professional liability/malpractice insurance
- Competitive pay rates based on experience and licensure
We’re looking for Licensed Clinicians (LCSW, LPC, LMFT and LSW) who have a passion for providing quality outpatient therapy.
- Trauma informed therapy training
- Available to dedicate at least one evening per week
Send your resume, cover letter and 3 references to email@example.com. EOE.
Samost Jewish Family and Children Services or Southern New Jersey (JFCS), an agency of the Jewish Federation of New Jersey, has been serving the community, for over 70 years, with exemplary care and compassion for individuals of all faiths and backgrounds. Our mission is to help Jewish families and the community at large to successfully meet the challenges of daily life by providing quality, affordable, and accessible social services. The agency is guided by our values of caring for individuals with dignity and respect and helping people to help themselves.