Camping for boys and girls 3-14 on a 120-acre wooded site in Medford, with four in-ground pools, a wading pool, and four-acre lake for boating, tubing, and fishing and a water splash park. Each age group has its own athletic facilities. The campsite has four playgrounds, petting zoo and tree house, ropes challenge course. Air-conditioned indoor gym and cafeteria. Kosher lunch and snacks. Judaic programming. Express buses and shore transportation. Add-ons: Horseback, private swim lessons, sports camp. Hours 9:45 a.m. - 4 p.m. excluding transportation. Extended day (7:15 a.m.-6:15 p.m.) available. JCC full-facility or limited membership required. 8 week session or flexible weeks available.
• Kefli (3-5 years)-Half-day program (9:45 a.m.-1:45 p.m., excluding transportation. One counselor for every four children.
• Camp Hilltop (3-6 years)-Preschool, kindergarten and first grade divisions. One counselor for every four children.
• Camp Shalom (7-9 years)-One counselor for every 5 children.
• Camp Aaron (10-13 years)-5th grade, 6th grade and 7th-8th grade divisions.
Free choice from over 50 activities daily.
• Chaverim Travel Camp (12-13 years).
• Gesher CIT Program (14 years)-Accent on leadership development. Choice of
program: bunk setting, lifeguard, specialty area.